A SAFE COVID SALON EXPERIENCE
We want to thank you for your patience and loyalty – we know it’s been a long wait! In Level 1, our focus will continue to be on delivering beautiful hair in a safe salon environment. This reflects not only official recommendations, but our commitment to continuing to keep yourselves and our team happy and healthy. Things may be a little different to your last appointment, and we wanted to continue to update you on what to expect:
HOW WE’LL KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Our stylists will wear a mask on your request.
- Stylists will wash their hands in hot, soapy water prior to your service – we will also ask you to do the same.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use throughout your service.
- Our team members will not come in to the salon if they are even the slightest bit unwell
- Contactless payment can be done by way of direct debit online banking before or after your appointment. We will have an Eftpos machine to process credit card payments, which will be disinfected prior to and after every use (please refrain from bringing cash).
HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP OUR TEAM SAFE:
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have a cold, cough or sniffles. We’ll happily work with you to reschedule your appointment.
OUR SALON CLEANING REGIME:
- Between every appointment we will continue to carry out a stringent cleaning regime, including the sanitisation of door handles, Eftpos machine, styling bays and basin areas.
- The salon will have a full sanitisation and in depth clean before, during and after closing every day.